There are many reasons to join a Connect Group
- Meeting new people that care and want to become your friend
- Learning about God through stimulating conversations and studies
- Finding a deeper connection with people than what can be found in a larger group
- Just having fun and making new friends
Groups only meet the first 3 weeks of the month. The only exception is that the groups do not meet on holiday weeks.
In 2017, we are going to go through the Bible in chronological order, paying special attention to how the story points to Jesus.
Connect Group Schedule Schedule
Week of December 3rd: "Atoning Sacrifices"
- Leviticus 1:3-9; Hebrews 9:12; Leviticus 3:1-5; Ephesians 2:13; Leviticus 5:1-14; Hebrews 13:11-12 NLT
Week of December 10th: "When Faith Fails"
- Numbers 13:1-2, 26-33; Numbers 14:1-12, 13-20 NLT
Week of of December 17th: "The Glory of Christmas"
- John 1:14-15, 16-17, 18
*Groups do not meet on: December 24th or 31st*