There are many reasons to join a Connect Group
- Meeting new people that care and want to become your friend
- Learning about God through stimulating conversations and studies
- Finding a deeper connection with people than what can be found in a larger group
- Just having fun and making new friends
Groups only meet the first 3 weeks of the month. The only exception is that the groups do not meet on holiday weeks.
In 2018, we are going to go through several studies that will help guide us to live our lives like Jesus. Some topics include relationships, finances, going through hardship, and discipleship.
Connect Groups This Month:
- Week of January 6th - "The Body of Christ"
- 1 Corinthians 12:12, 1 Corinthians 12:21, 1 Corinthians 12:27-28
- Week of January 13th - "The Temple of God"
- 1 Corinthians 3:9-11, 1 Corinthians 6:19-20, Ephesians 2:21-22,
- Week of January 20th - "A Crucified People"
- Matthew 16:24-28, 1 Peter 4:1-2
*Connect Groups will not meet the week of January 27th.*